Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another land mark day for the Hawkins

Nazarie starts preschool today. I have to admit I was a little nervous about it but Russell  insured me that I would be fine. He didn't even need to take a second think if Nazarie would be ok. In fact when we went to the school the first time a few weeks ago she got herself out of her car set she gave me a kiss and told us goodbye and tried send us on our way. And then when we were done she didn't want to leave. I can't believe how big she is :'(  How can I be old enough to have a kid in preschool?! I know she will have a blast! School is only 2 days a week and she is in the same class with all of her friends. Now it's just me and Lex home on Thursdays and Fridays. Whats a mommy to do!? Take naps I guess! And to top it off my baby is almost 1!!! holy cow.


1 comment:

Emily O'Connor said...

Wow! She's so big and I love her leggings. Lex is super cute too! I would definitely take advantage of the nap times.